The Daily Word – Update It’s Working!

My The Daily Word program is working! I put in a test chapter and it linked to it’s reading at the Bible Gateway. It will take a long time before I finish coding in every day’s reading… tons of coding to be done there, but I am at least on the right track and can provide any translation Bible Gateway uses.
I did spend a long time trying to figure out how to get hyperlinks to work, but it seems that functionality wasn’t really added in VB 6.0 without a separate control, so my thanks to VB Clarity for their Hyperlink Control, which gives me all the control I need over hyperlinks. It is truly a great control.
For now, I am working on the Help file, then I’ll get back to the long coding that lies ahead. Then I’ll enter Beta stage. That is the official testing stage for those who don’t know what the word Beta means.